- We the Pizza is looking at a Early to Mid – July Opening. For you Spike fans out there, check out Apron Anxiety. Great blog, written by Spike’s girlfriend.
- Via Twitter – Seasons 52 is opening this summer in North Bethesda (across from White Flint Mall). I have several friends that have really enjoyed their location in Ft. Lauderdale. I am looking forward to checking them out.
- Equinox has officially reopened.
- Bon Appetit called out Cork Market & Tasting Room for having some of the best fried chicken in the country. Well if that is not a reason to head over to U Street, I don’t know what is.
- Crepes on the Corner is opening in SE DC on the corner of 15th & C Streets via The Hill is Home
- This Friday you can head over to ChurchKey to drink Sierra Nevada with the brewery founder – Ken Grossman. Sierra Nevada is hands down my favorite beer. According to Washingtonian “He’ll pour barrel-aged beers and cask ales rarely seen outside Sierra Nevada’s hometown of Chico, California, and you might even score some free glassware. The happy hour begins at 4. For information and reservations, call 202-567-2576.”
- Chesapeake Room is now open in Barrack’s Row. Anyone been? Drop us a line and let us know.
- BakeShop in Clarendon is now offering homemade Chipwiches. I am not a big cupcake or dessert guy, but I am going to have to check those out. Who doesn’t like a Chipwich? The Chipwich may arguably be the best option out of an ice cream truck, although I would consider an argument for the Nutty Buddy or the humble Rocket Pop.
- Northside Social will be serving homemade soft serve ice cream all summer long. Awwwwww Yeahhhh. That place keeps on getting better and better. If you haven’t been, I have not had anything short of excellent there.
Have some restaurant news? Do you have suggestions on what we should be covering? Email us at EatDrinkMore (at) Gmail.com or contact us via twitter @EatDrinkMore