Here is a round up of some great recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Crab Dip – I made this dip a few weeks ago, it is phenomenal. Serve with some crusty bread or kettle cooked potato chips. Who doesn’t like crab dip?
- Sriracha Chicken Wings - These are a staple at my Super Bowl Parties. I love the combo of spicy sriracha with zesty lime. For tips on how to make the very best hot wings at home check out this post over at Serious Eats.
- Seared Tuna Skewers – Ok, this is a bit fancy for a super bowl party, but it doesn’t mean it’s not good.
- Turkey & White Bean Chili – Be careful this recipe calls for a 1/4 cup of Chili powder, one year I replaced the chili with Cayenne powder by mistake. That was some spicy chili!
- Steak Crostini - Easy bite size recipe. My brother makes this recipe all the time and he can’t cook anything. Give it a shot.
- Cilantro Garlic Shrimp – Really, really good appetizer. Easy to make in the oven. A fun twist on shrimp.
- Guacamole - You can never have enough dips at a Super Bowl party. Try this Guacamole, you won’t be disappointed.
- Bacon Explosion - If you want someone to have a heart attack at your Super Bowl Party, I suggest you make the Bacon Explosion.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – You gotta have something sweet at every party.