Scenes from a gluttonous weekend of eating. Here’s what I chowed down on:
- I baked homemade coffee chocolate chip cookies from this recipe. They were delicious, but next time I’ll add more coffee for a bit more of a kick.
- Hand cut spaghetti at Graffiato for Saturday brunch.
- Breakfast pizza at Graffiato with bacon, potato, cheddar, asparagus, and a sunny egg.
- Brussels sprouts with pancetta, maple, and yogurt at Graffiato.
- Toffee-bacon, lemon poppy glazed, and bittersweet chocolate freshly fried donuts from Birch & Barley.
- Vietnamese grilled shrimp with vermicelli noodles, mint, and peanuts from Nooshi.
I also had a lovely dinner at Proof but it’s too dark in there to snag any decent pics. And we all know using a flash is a no-no, especially after this recent New York Times article. Where did you eat this weekend?